Inergen fire suppression system

I have been away and off the list for a few days, so forgive me if
this has been discussed recently.  I know I saw at least one
message about Inergen fire suppression systems.

We are having one installed and I am concerned about the "test"
they want to run after it is installed.  I seem to remember from
an earlier discussion that this system generates a great force
when activated.  Has anyone had any experience with such a test of
the system?   Does anyone know what precautions should be taken to
protect our collections during the test?

John Straw
Archives and Special Collections Librarian
Ball State University
jstraw@gw.bsu.edu