Re: Auctioning archives tour

Just a note to add to the discussion of Disney. I was on the
"behind-the-scenes" tour given to business archivists during the SAA meeting
in Orlando, and I thought it was terrific. It was not superficial, in my
opinion, and what we saw was fantastic. It lived up to the description of the
tour in the annual meeting program, too. The fact that we did not see the
Disney archives, which is in Burbank, did not disturb me in the least. "Ya
seen one Hollinger box, ya seen 'em all."

Steve Gietschier
The Sporting News

314 993-7787                    "No matter what happens,
314 997-0765 FAX            someone will take it too seriously."
                                --Dave Barry