NYART email changes

Greetings all,

In my other hat as webmaster for the NY Archivists Round Table, I've been meaning to inform you all that email addresses for the site have changed.

For all correspondence, questions, and comments about the site in general, please email:

webmaster@nycarchivists.org

For all job postings and questions about the job listings (other than "how do I apply" - use the contact information on the individual job listing) please email:

jobs@nycarchivists.org

This includes all postings that you would like added to the Round Table's website.  Just as a reminder, NYART posts jobs in the NYC metropolitan area as a service to our members and visitors; jobs outside the NYC area will not be considered for posting.

See http://www.nycarchivists.org/jobs.html for more information.

DS

Daniel Sokolow
Archives Coordinator
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
dsokolow@nshs.edu
  A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List! To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to listserv@listserv.muohio.edu In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES To post a message, send e-mail to archives@listserv.muohio.edu Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the web interface at http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html Problems? Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt