Re: cell phone use in Archives Research Rooms

We don't allow any phones or pagers to be on during visits to any of our
Archives research areas...
Regards
J.D.Frizzell
Newspaper Archives and Micrographics Department
C/O
Oklahoma Historical Society
2100 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105-4997, USA