MANITOWOC

I just realized that we misspelled MANITOWOC (in one place) in last week's
question about the company that made school desks. We are still hoping
that someone might have some info on the 19th-century Wisconsin-based
manufacturer that later merged with an Ohio company. (See our Jan. 9 email
re: Manufacturing Company for details.)

Thanks!

Valerie E. Elliott, Head                   Phone (513) 523-3035
Smith Library of Regional History          Fax (513) 523-6661
15 S. College Ave.                         e-mail elliotva@oplin.lib.oh.us
Oxford, OH  45056-1754