Re: Reply problems

Folks -

Now I can understand seizing on certain issues because of the cold and snow
in the Great White North...having cabin fever and just plain feeling
miserable.  (It is small wonder that so many Canadians are "snow birds" in
Florida [no let's not get into the issue about whether or not any of my
expatriates could, did or would have voted in that state]...ah, but I stray
"off topic"...)  Whether an issued seized upon by the winter blues, or a
healthy debate over a new procedure, I for one am not "frosted" by having
to do one extra step to ensure that what I want the List to see from me
gets there...

What Dan had to say about the "reply-all" button is one solution...keeping
the List address in your address book and adding it to the reply also works.

If you were to go over the Archives of the List, you would undoubtedly find
many, many strong comments in favour of reducing traffic on the List.
There are obviously pros and cons for just about every debate that comes
across the List...but folks, the new procedure will only reduce the quality
of postings and their nature if the subscribers allow that to happen...

While I might be tempted to recommend that members "chill"...depending on
where you are in North America that may already be happening....

Cheers!

Mark