Fwd: Re: Important Message-Upcoming Change in Reply Setting

I do agree with Daniel Sokolow concerning our need to learn how to use our
tools. I must confess that I have in the past inadvertently replied to the
list when I meant to reply to an individual. It takes little or no effort at
all to copy n paste an address into the reply line. Or if I am using Outlook
I just click on the "To" button find the address I need click on it, and
Wallah! its done.

... and in Eudora you 'Forward to...'.

The things that are sent to try us! If you belong to a few listservs
you need to remember that this listserv works this way and that one
works that way. One of my other listservs has just changed from the
automatic reply-to-the-sender system to the automatic reply-to-all
system...BUT I suppose I just have to learn the new routine for it,
and then the new routine for this one. This old dog can still learn
new tricks!

Sue

  Sue Terry                      __  /\
                                /  \/  \     Manager, Documentation Development
   +61  2 6248 2180 (w)        /        \    Collections Branch
                             /         /    ScreenSound Australia
   +61  2 6248 2165 (fax)     \   __  */     Canberra ACT 2600
                               `-'  \_/
  sue_terry@screensound.gov.au

'The secret of survival is to embrace change, and to adapt' (Rohinton Mistry)