Re: Important Message-Upcoming Change in Reply Setting

        I, too, find this change incomprehensible & frustrating.  During the
trial period, most of the responses I read seemed to be in favor of the old
standard system.
        The basic idea of any listserv is the sharing of information among a
group with similar interests.  What you are proposing is a bulletin board,
not a listserv and much less effective as a communication tool.

Sharon A. Pullen, CA
Suffolk County Archivist
Historical Documents Library
310 Center Drive