Insurance Value

Does anyone have any information or experience regarding the amount of
insurance coverage for an entire collection during an archives move?  A
major part of our collection will be moving to an offsite location while our
building is being renovated.  We have been asked to determine how much
insurance we need and to set a value on our collection.