Re: LaserDisc format?

Hi all.  It's probably sick and wrong, but I bought one of these puppies at a garage sale a few years ago (along with discs for about 20 movies).  I'm betting you may still be able to find some of these players running around pawn shops or the like.  I'd offer to sell mine to the highest bidder, but I'm not sure I want to turn this listserv into e-bay!  There are also companies out there that can convert these to alternate formats (has Vidipax answered this yet?) but I suppose it depends on how much you're willing to spend.

Arlene Schmuland
Utah State Archives
aschmula@das.state.ut.us