Re: Survey Results - mobility

 To me one of the most interesting statistics was that over half of
those responding have been at their current position for less than four
years. Since only 22% of those responding have been in the profession for
less than four years, one could take from this that we are a highly
mobile bunch. I wonder how this compares with other fields.

Steve Fisher
University of Denver