Re: Graduate schools

>All these questions are great, but, if you are like a lot of people who
have
>not really had a chance to get their feet wet in the archival world, you
may
>not know the answers to them.

Another avenue would be to visit with various practitioners of
records/archives arts. ARMA International has a chapter located in Phoenix
and I would imagine that members would be willing to meet with you. You
might want to contact some of the local (AZ) archives and meet with their
archivists to get a better understanding of their work. From these visits
you will find out what the work entails and where the individuals went to
school.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc