From: Aubrey Carrier
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Sent: 2/6/01 10:46 AM
Subject: Graduate schools

Hello,

As an undergraduate student and aspiring archivist, I am exploring my
educational
options and would be very interested in hearing your expert opinions on
which graduate schools have the best Archival/Library Science programs.
 I'm coming from a liberal arts background and am scheduled to graduate
in May 2002.  Any advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much,
Aubrey Carrier
Wanna-be Archivist