Re: BIG BRA REVOLUTION Installment Plan

At 02:15 PM 09/02/2001 -0500, Randy Belinfante wrote:
>How do you people find the time to waste on this crud? When Tim asked his
>question, I thought it weird that it you could waste such time on all the
>garbage answers.  But this is just unfathomable.  Are there really any
>professionals subscribed to this list?

To Randy and anyone else who might share his opinion.....

Folks, sitting up here in the Great White North in the middle of a freezing
rain storm, I am tempted to apply for a government grant to investigate the
"February Effect" on the North American Archival Community...

I would say that the "February Effect" is something like this...the
demeanour of certain members of a given listserve is directly proportionate
to the length and severity of weather...

I have watched with interest many issues of tremendous professional
importance...and it has been my experience that there may be a link between
the most professional members of this list and their sense of humour...

So Walsh's Corollary to the February Effect is that on a given listserve,
the level of professionalism is directly proportionate to the level of
humour enjoyed and absurdity of the world around us seen...

Lest anyone think that I am getting personal, I myself am showing the
"February Effect" by being cranky enough to write this....

Cheers!

Mark (I want a Prime Minister's Day in February) Walsh