Share Driving to NARA's Preservation Conference 3/27/01 from Bost on Area?

Hi Everyone,  Excuse the cross-posting...  Is there anyone from the Boston
area who is going to the preservation conference on March 27th in College
Park, MD?  It is about an 8 hour trip and I wondered if someone (a
non-smoker preferred) would like to go with me at no charge for gas but
sharing driving duties...?

Donna M. Wells
Records Manager & Archivist

Boston Police Department