Background Colors

To those subscribers who use backgrounds in their messages,

Although I appreciate colors, and do like to see the Archives listserv in
teal and pink, it is difficult to read and sometimes impossible.  Tuesday
the digest was in purple or black and the entire thing was unreadable.
Apparently this is based on the university's email system, but I am sure I
am not the only person with this problem.  If you use a background for your
message, please use a light color so we can all read your message and, for
those of us who get the digest version, everyone elses as well.

Thank you very much.
Tamar Chute
Associate University Archivist
The Ohio State University Archives