Re: Report of Surveys/Archives Week

My memory may be hazy on this, but I believe it was the Archivists Round
Table of Metropolitan New York that started Archives Week many years ago.
I am not sure of the dates, but many of us spent a good deal of time on
this and I am sure someone remembers the year.  One of the best parts was
getting Archives Week posters into the New York City subways.

Barbara J. Niss
Mount Sinai Archives
bn2@doc.mssm.edu
(212) 241-7239