Re: Report of Surveys/Archives Week

Christine is absolutely correct - I didn't mean to suggest that NY City was
the only place in the state running anything for AW, and my apologies for
forgetting the rest of the state.

Us downstaters have a habit of that; to be fair, though, we don't like
admitting that _anyplace_ else exists, not just places north of Westchester
County. :)

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021