United States that have strong collections, even specialize, in ceramics and/or Central Asia?

Who is able to assist this Global Museum reader?  Please send your suggestions to RaNae directly at rmerrillphoto@onebox.com

" I'm not sure if this is precisely where on the site to ask this question, but I was told that this site was a good place to ask it, so here goes, and hopefully it will find its way to the right place...
I'm searching for museums (and possibly galleries) in the United States that have strong collections, even specialize, in ceramics and/or Central Asia.  Any suggestions?
Many thanks. RaNae Merrill  Travel Writing & Photography"

with thanks Roger
director@globalmuseum.org