Re: Statistics: by day or researcher

Jeff, At the Bentley Library we count by the day. Researchers need to sign
in everytime they come to do research. At the end of the month we count up
the number of signatures and determine what classification of researcher
they are (i.e. student, scholar, lay, professional) from their
registration card. K-

Karen L. Jania          e-mail: kljania@umich.edu
Associate Reference Archivist, Bentley Historical Library
Phone: (734) 764-3482    Fax (734) 936-1333
1150 Beal Ave., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2113

   http://www.umich.edu/~bhl/bhl/refhome/refhome.htm

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing
himself"  - Leo Tolstoy