Questionnaires about Computers Networks & Record Keeping

Dear Colleagues: I am conducting research on the impact of computer networks on record keeping practices. I would be grateful if you could assist me by filling out a questionnaire concerning the use of computer networks in your work place, which can be accessed at the following url: http://rhollinger3.server101.com/survey_1a.htm Thank you for your assistance. I apologize for cross posting. Richard Hollinger

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices!