2x2 Color Slide Cleaning/Suggestions Please

I am currently processing a color slide (2x2) collection from 1955-1970's containing hundreds of slides that were stored in a mold damaged trunk.  While the slides were inside another container inside the trunk, some of them are contaminated slightly with dust and dirt and may have been warped from humidity. etc.  My supervisor has suggested cleaning them all before placing in pages and I'm looking for suggestions.

As far as film emulsion cleaners I have found something called PEC-12 listed on page 56 of the current Light Impressions catalog that purports to be a good film emulsion cleaner.

Does anyone have any specific suggestions?  The slides will eventually be stored in Pro-Line plastic slide sleeves although I think I will preserve them flat in boxes rather than putting them in binders due to space/storage considerations.

Thanks for any advice-

Bill Casari
Forbes Magazine Collection Archivist
wcasari@forbes.com