Church archives collection policies

If any one wouldn't mind helping me out - I am looking for collection development policies and/or mission statements for small church archives that aren't necessarily affiliated with a larger entity. There are few Baptist churches in South Georgia that are interested in beginning a library/archive collection and don't know where to begin. I offered some assistance and am gathering materials to review. If you have suggestions or can provide a policy or mission statement from a similar facility please send it to my personal e-mail address  mre1920@bellsouth.net
thanks
--smiles
         Meredith Evans
         School of Information and Library Science