Help Wanted...

My "favorite" type of researcher is the one who walks in with a stack of
research on his or her family and acts surprised and offended that we
expect such material to be checked.  I am also driven crazy by family
history researchers who feel a compulsion to reveal every detail of
their lineage.  My eyes glaze over; at times such as these, I wonder why
I chose to work in this field.  Not to mention the usual "metal
detector" crowd which is on the path of Jean Laffite's treasure.  I've
often thought of concocting a bogus map just to see what they would do
with it.