Archive Consultant job request

Hello, my name is Erica Olmsted and I am a graduate student at the
University of Central Florida.  I work in the Women?s Studies Program and
currently we are looking for an archivist to consult with on a project we
are involved with.  If you know of anyone who could be of help to us please
send them the announcement below.

The Women's Studies program at the University of Central Florida (UCF) in
conjunction with the library at UCF is looking for a trained archivist to
give an on-site day and a half workshop on basic preservation methods.  The
archivist would also work a half-day with the archival staff at our library
informally assessing and discussing our institutions specific preservation
challenges.  We would prefer an archivist who has training or knowledge in
women's studies, thought it is not a requirement.  We are in the early
stages of creating the Central Florida Women's Research Archive (CFWRA) and
this workshop is seen as a springboard for our work.  We require the
consultant's resume and a letter of committemnt.  We will also need to know
the price of the consultant fees and any material required.

Please respond to
elo64789@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu
olmsted@hotmail.com
Or