City of Boston Law Department. Corporation Counsel. FOI. Public Records. Open public meetings sunshine principles.

Sent To: Merita.Hopkins@ci.boston.ma.us, fgould@sec.state.ma.us, jwalsh@sec.state.ma.us, dsaklad@gnu.org
Subject: City of Boston Law Department. Corporation Counsel. FOI. Public Records. Open public meetings sunshine principles.
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:02:08 -0500

The Honorable William Francis Galvin
Massachusetts State Secretary

Reply To:
dsaklad@gnu.org

Dear Secretary Galvin,

Please arrange for me to read the following material
declined by City of Boston Law Department offices of
Corporation Counsel
http://www.cityofboston.gov/law

Reply To
dsaklad@gnu.org

Kind regards,
Don Saklad

COPY

Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:02:08 -0500

Merita A. Hopkins, Corporation Counsel
City Hall Room 615
Boston MA 02201

tel. 617.635.4034
Fax: 617.635.3199

Reply To
dsaklad@gnu.org

Dear Merita A. Hopkins,

Please arrange for me to read the memorandum,
administrative notice or other documentation from City
of Boston Law Department offices of Corporation Council
regarding FOI Freedom of Information or public records.

The memo, notice or whatever the format is generically
called about City of Boston Departments and FOI Freedom
of Information or public records was sent around
probably to City Department heads.