Re: question

Hello Mr. Herbtronics.  So glad you wrote.  Archivists who subscribe to this
seem distressingly complacent about my overabundant foot hair, so I'm
delighted to have the assistance of a non-subscriber.  Imagine having to
climb ladders for boxes stored on the uppermost shelves and tripping over
stray foot hairs hanging from your shoes?  Imagine the complications
inherent ridding the Archives of insect infestation when fleas and mites are
nesting in your foot hair?  I'd never get this kind of assistance from
subscribers, that's for sure!  Finally, an end to my days of fuzzy-footed
humiliation in the archives!

Beth "Shoeless-Joe" Golding
Florida State Archives
egolding@mail.dos.state.fl.us