MARAC NOMINATIONS

Dear MARAC members,
You only have 2 weeks left to make nominations for the MARAC service
award. If you know a MARAC member who deserves to be recognized for their
hard work towards MARAC please contact me, Michelle Powers to nominate them
for a Service Award.

The award is granted only to MARAC members who have worked on behalf of
MARAC in some capacity, i.e. served as a chair or member of committee,
helped organize meetings, etc.

Please email me at <mp7524@albany.edu> with the subject heading "MARAC
SERVICE AWARD". **Warning-if you reply to the archives list I will NOT
receive the message! Plese be sure you email me at the albany.edu address!

This award is given by the Outreach Committee. Nominations will be
considered at the upcoming meeting in Philadelphia and if approved given
at the Fall 2001 meeting.

Thanks,
Michelle Powers,
Outreach Committee