Neander Montgomery Woods, Jr. -- Elusive Architect

Greetings, all!

A patron of mine is looking for information (preferably personal papers)

on one Neander Montgomery Woods, Jr., b. 1876 in Norfolk, Virginia,
and d. 1956 in Wilton, Connecticut.  We know that he designed homes
in Memphis (circa 1900-12), was architectural editor of the "Pictorial
Review" (c. 1918-21) and apparently practiced architecture in
Connecticut,
New York, and New Jersey before his demise.

We checked NUCMC without result; the patron has contacted the American
Institute of Architects, but he was not a member.

Any bright ideas (or even w-a guesses)?

Ed Frank
University of Memphis Libraries