Archivist as producer

I was interested (in light of the proliferation of documentaries on A&E,
The History Channel, and Cable T.V. in general)  how many of you out
there in Archives-Land have worked as producers, not just as archivists,
on  television and/or motion picture documentaries?  Your role might
have been defined as "Researcher" and/or "Archivist" but in fact you had
either co-produced, or co-wrote the program. Maybe you were the
"Producer". In any case, which hat(s) did you wear?  This question has
research value to it, so I would appreciate hearing from you off the
list, or (if you feel this is of general interest) by all means, let's
have a discussion!

Sincerely,

Alan H. Stein, Archivist II
California State Parks