Photographs

I am receiving good responses to my question about labeling reprints of
photographs. Let me clarify that I would never take our historic prints or
negatives to Wal-Mart. The patron was interested in a photograph of one of
our exhibit areas. This is a modern photograph and in an extreme case of
time, I might consider using someone other than the photo lab I use on a
regular basis. Also, we do use an use agreement form; but after reading
some of the responses, I want to make some changes. Thanks again to those
who are responding.

I will compile the responses and post the results to the list.

Gwen

Beauvoir, The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library
2244 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, MS 39531
(228) 388-9074
(228) 388-7082 - fax