From: "Boylan P" <P.Boylan@CITY.AC.UK>
To: <ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM>
Sent: Saturday, 14 April 2001 11:49
Subject: REGISTERING FOR ICOM GENERAL CONFERENCE, BARCELONA, 1 - 6 JULY

<Colleagues:
I heard over the weekend from one of our ICTOP members (who is also a Board
member of AAM-ICOM) that he believes that not a single American member of
ICOM has received the Barcelona General Conference invitation, programme and
booking form yet, and there have been similar reports from some other parts
of the world.
 Patrick Boylan
Chairperson, ICOM-ICTOP>