Re: [Fwd: [alis] Bush slashes Library Funds]

Are you certain he is "slashing" funds?  Is it not possible, in standard
Washington rhetoric that he is not increasing them as much as was proposed by
someone else?  In the wierd world of Washington that IS a cut!
No wonder they cannot "afford" to let us keep our own money.

Nick Gilliam