ANAL ITCHING
ANAL DANDRUFF
or
ANAL TETTER?

Are you constantly scratching
and then picking the scaly, flaky skin
out of your comb, brush and underwear?

Recognize anyone here?

"I'd like to thank you all for coming to this meeting
. . ."

scratch, scratch scratch.

"As you know, today we are going to be discussing
the proposed merger . . ."

Scratch, Scratch Scratch!

"A billion dollar merger which will effect both
companies in very substantive ways . . ."

SCRATCH, SCRATCH SCRATCH!!!!!!!!

"Bob, will you please get your hand out of the
back of your pants and either sit down or
go to the doctor!"

Maybe you recognize yourself?

If so, then you need

Anti-Anus Itch Powder and Creme

The only non-prescription,
prescription strength product which
will stop the burning, itching and flaking
of anus itch, IMMEDIATELY!

Immediate relief or your money back!

No more cancelled dates,
no more missed parties
never be asked to leave the theater again!

Your anal itch worries are over!

Listen to what these celebrities have to say about

ANTI ANUS ITCH POWDER AND CRÈME:

I did my radio show long after the advent of
TV just because of my excessive anal itching.
Arthur Godfrey

I really wasn't all that fast.  I just wanted to get
somewhere and scratch.
Jesse Owens

Jerry and I really broke up over his excessive
anal itching.
Dean Martin

Write today -- stop itching tomorrow with:

ANTI ANUS ITCH POWDER AND CRÈME:

Tested safe in Germany for over ten years!
Now available in the US!

Send today to:

AAI P&C
PO Box 2372