Re: Hollywood film crews (warning: semi-rant!)

In a previous job, a colleague showed me an article that a Museum
professional wrote about how to keep film crews under control.  It was
pretty informative.

If I can find out who wrote it and where it can be found, I'll forward it
on.

Bill Jackson
Senior Archivist
Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Milwaukee, WI

Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.
Title: RE: Hollywood film crews (warning: semi-rant!)