Re: Fwd: NARA and record keeping

--- Maarja Krusten <Maarja@AOL.COM> wrote:

> Do academics view public employees (federal
> archivists and historians) as their allies or as
> their adversaries?

As inept, stupid, uneducated bureaucrats more
concerned with rules than with the obviously more
important Academician demanding information---much the
same way as academicians view university librarians &
archivist and anyone outside of their immediate field
of study.

Before I get flamed on a scale similar to the Dresden
firebombing of WWII, let me add that the above
mentioned academicians are fortunately the minority,
but they are the ones that we all tend to remember
because they make the most noise.

Cindy (let the fire fight begin) Rosser
Archivist/Reference Librarian
UTPB