From: Cindy Rosser [mailto:boringlibrarian@YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 7:21 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Fwd: NARA and record keeping

{snip snip)

Before I get flamed on a scale similar to the Dresden
firebombing of WWII, let me add that the above
mentioned academicians are fortunately the minority,
but they are the ones that we all tend to remember
because they make the most noise.

Cindy (let the fire fight begin) Rosser
Archivist/Reference Librarian
UTPB.