Re: More on N. Baker and Double Fold

Bear in mind, as well, that people who review books on Amazon, as a rule,
feel very strongly about the title their reviewing. The Harry Potter books
have thousands of reviews, while Double Fold had six.  Most were positive
about the book (and hence, negative about Librarians), while one was the
sort of personal diatribe that several of us thought was unhelpful.

Perhaps, assuming I can get my act together to get and read the book, I can
write a review (someone else could do it as well, I suppose), and it might
be helpful to direct them to Richard Cox's review at the SAA site to give
Amazon's viewers a broader perspective.

Just a thought.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021