Re: Campbell papers

Aloha Jim,

I saw Helen's reply, but if you need some biographical info on Kamokila, we
have "Notable Women of Hawaii" in our collection with about 2.5 pages about
her. If you want it, let me know & I can fax.

Aloha no,

Judy Kearney

Helen M Smith wrote:

> Aloha Jim,
>
> The vol. 27 (1993) issue of the Hawaiian Journal of History has an article
> on Alice. However, the bibliography does not cite any one particular
> collection.  I recommend the Hawaii STate Archives, the Campbell Estate
> Offices, the Hawaiian Sugar Planters' Association.
>
> FYI, she was against statehood cause she believed the Japanese-Americans
> would take over our government.
>
> Aloha piha,
>
> Helen Wong Smith

Judith A. Kearney, MLIS, CA
Mamiya Medical Heritage Center
Hawaii Medical Library
1221 Punchbowl Street
Honolulu HI 96813

808-536-9302 ext 112
fax: 808-524-6956
email: kearney@hml.org

"All the Greeks know what is right, but only the Spartans do it properly."
 Plutarch