Re: RAIN 5/10: Burst Pipe Inundates NASA Photo Archives

At 09:34 AM 5/10/01 -0400, Kurilecz, Peter wrote:
{{{HUUUUGE SNIP}}}
I know 20-20 hindsight is always the best, but it is examples like this that
should be examined carefully and then look at your current set-up. How many
out there know if water pipes are running directly over their material?

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc
Midlothian, Virginia
Office: 804-744-1247 x23
Fax: 804-744-4947
mailto:peter.kurilecz@woodsidesummitgroup.com

A good point, Peter, but isn't the real question, "How many out there know
if water papers are running over their material AND A WILLING TO ADMIT IT,
OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?" (Caps only for emphasis...I'm not shouting, really).

I suspect that there are quite a few instutions in the same boat but they
CAN'T really say anything about it.

Dennis Moser, MILS
Web Librarian, McGovern Historical Collections & Research Ctr
HAM-TMC Library / 1133 M. D. Anderson Blvd / Houston, TX