Re: ARGUS to ASCII

Alan,

This is a little more self-serving than usual, since I just got off the
phone with you. <g>

But I wanted to let you and the other archives list members know that we
are offering a free analysis service to members of this list. Here's what
that means:

No conversion service can possibly be all things to all people. Often they
will charge a fee just look at your tape, disk, or sample file--and still
not be able to do the job as you want it done. We want to make it easy (and
free) for archives list members to at least find out for sure whether and
for how much money a conversion task can be performed.

So any time you run across a problem file, or disk or tape, send it to us
for a free look-see. Best/easiest way is if you can send a sample via
email. (to info@mullermedia.com).

regards,

Chris Muller
Muller Media Conversions