anthro/archaeo thesaurus

I'm working with a division of the state parks
department to gain control of their archival
collections.  The division has purchased the
PastPerfect software to catalogue their object,
archival, and photograph collections.  However, the
museum nomenclature that comes with the software does
not adequately describe the nature of much of their
collections, particularly material related to
archeology sites (i.e. site reports, images of rock
art, prehistoric points, sherds, etc.) or their native
american materials.  We've looked at the AAT but
wondered if their was something more specific out
there?

Anne L. Foster, CA
Traveling Archivist
Montana Historical Society