From: Vonnie Shelton [mailto:vshelton@MCLIB.NET]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 9:28 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Cabinets against outer wall

In our Special Collections room the metal file cabinets we use to store
vertical files and archival files are placed against an outside concrete
block wall.  I have a chance to move the cabinets to an inner wall and shift
the book shelves in the room, leaving a space of three feet between the
outer wall and the first range of book shelving.  Please let me know if you
think it is important to get the file cabinets away from that outer wall.  I
would really appreciate some feed back on this.The microfilm cabinets are
also against the outer wall, but we have no way to move them.

Thank you,

Vonnie Shelton
Special Collections
McCracken County Public Library