To a good home

  We have a photo postcard of The Press Restaurant, location unknown but not Louisville, at 535 some street.  The back reads "Chester H. Smith and his brother Ray about 1915".    Nice shot of them standing outside with bunches of produce and a peanut roasting cart.  If anyone can identify it as their town, we'll send it home.  I suspect it might be TN, but only a gut feeling.
Susan

Susan Knoer
Reference Assistant
Special Collections