Request for used archives boxes

     The library at Shenandoah National Park is in need of about 150+ used,
     letter-size, archive document boxes to house its collection of unbound
     scientific reports.  Currently the reports are stored on open shelves
     and they are deteriorating, so the plan is to put them in folders and
     boxes.  Since these are not, for the most part, record copies, used
     boxes would suffice.  We are a federal agency, albeit a poor one, and
     we would accept with dignity any transfers of surplus property.  The
     National Park Service would, of course, be willing to pay the shipping
     costs to Luray, Virginia.  If anyone has some used boxes they could
     send our way, we'll put them to good use.  Thanks.

     Harry Heiss, archivist
     Shenandoah National Park
     Harry_Heiss@nps.gov
     540.999.3414