Re: FW: TMC call for assistance

An update from the McGovern Collection:

We do have power and SOME phones...a number of us are carrying pre-paid
cell phones, so try the main number first but you may have to call us on
the cell phones anyway. We've had the Library open on limited hours today
and on a restricted basis (IDs required, no game playing on the public
terminals), but the McGovern Collection will be closed for two weeks. Best
to email or call first.

Our webservers and mail servers are functioning, some of the other servers
are not (Remote Access, etc), so I am obviously mailing this at my desk,
surrounded by the disaster here, sitting on the only dry seat down here.

I want thank everyone who has responded with advice, phone numbers, and
good will, but especially Peter for forwarding all these messages and news
from all of us down/over/up here...as people's systems are coming online,
the real picture of the disaster is beginning to emerge. It's everything
the media has said...and more.

We will welcome any help...if you're in the neighborhood this weekend and
want to help with flood response, come on down.