Repost of earlier message

(My original message did not appear as written.  This what I really mean
to say.)

These days when I reserve a room with my credit card, I assume that one
night's
stay will be charged to my card.  I did have a problem with hotels doing
this
when I first found out, but it no longer bothers me.

I have doing a lot of traveling lately and, most recently the Holiday
Inn in
Williamsport PA, the Hilton Towers in DC and the Governor's Inn in
Williamsburg
VA all charged one night to my card as a deposit. All hotels promised
that if I
was unable to stay, I would get my money back.
--
Miriam Meislik,MLS
Associate Archivist

http://www.library.pitt.edu/libraries/archives/archives.html
http://digital.library.pitt.edu/pittsburgh/index.html

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
--Steven Wright