From: Leah Weisse [mailto:leah_weisse@WGBH.ORG]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 1:19 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: CD Labeling

I know this has been discussed before, but I was wondering if there was any
updated information out there on labeling CD's.

I'd like to hear from those who have had experience or researched the pros
and cons of using labels or with writing on the CD itself.

We are trying to go beyond the vendor hype (which has been useful) to find
out what others are doing, if it is working, what seems a good solution,etc.

Please respond to the list and thanks in advance for your help!

Leah Weisse, WGBH Radio and Television
Boston, MA