SAA Mentoring Program survey

Greetings!

I am conducting an on-line survey for participants of the Society of American Archivists Mentoring Program.  If you have participated in the program as a Mentor, Mentee, or in a few cases both, I'm looking for you.

The survey asks when you participated, what you and your mentoring partner discussed, and other questions regarding your experience with the program.  It is designed to take less than 10 minutes to complete.  The survey is anonymous.  There will be no tracking of "who said what" unless you identify yourself in one of the text boxes included in the survey.

This is perhaps the first comprehensive review of the SAA Mentoring Program, so I encourage your participation.  Please complete the survey by going to:

http://www.du.edu/~cbrown/saa_mentor.html

The survey will remain on-line through July 31, 2001.  Thank you for your time and participation.

Sincerely,
Lynn

Lynn A. Smith, CA
Archivist