Re: RAIN 7/05: Holiday Update

One comment on the article on the NSA museum reported in the Wash Post, and
somewhat connected to my comment about people's grasp of history.  They seem
to have missed the involvement of the British in cracking the Enigma code,
which, if I remember correctly was the critical part of breaking Enigma.
There was a PBS series on Alan Turing, the brilliant mathematician who was
primarily responsible for cracking the code.  One of my favorite actors,
Derek Jacobi, starred in it.

Maybe it's too picky, but...

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu